25 January, 2020, 10AM-1PM, Newcastle-upon-Tyne
- Too much to do?
- Hard to find time for the important tasks?
- Not sure what your priorites are?
Give yourself some space to focus on YOU.
This interactive workshop will support you to:
- Define what is important to you, professionally or personally.
- Set realistic goals to aim for.
- Leave with a personalised plan of how to stay on track and achieve your goals.
Be guided to reflect, to learn and to set your goals.
Share the space with other women who understand the particularites (and peculiarities?!) of the academic world.
Join us in the supportive retreat of the Figgis Suite at the Tyneside Cinema to set your direction for 2020.
Tea and coffee will be served on arrival to help us get started!
***EARLY BIRD OFFER: Book by midnight on 8th December to qualify for a 30 min phone/skype call with Julie in February/March/April to provide personalised support in progressing with your plan!***
BOOK VIA EVENTBRITE: https://wiarr.eventbrite.com
Information about the Tyneside Cinema, including information for people with acccess requirements, can be viewed on their website.